USA EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM
List of all our prospective Hotels in USA:
- Double tree Hotel Little Rock by Hilton (Arkansas)
- The Eliot hotel(Boston)
- Sheraton Lowa City Hotel(IOWA)
- Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge(LA)
- Calistoga Ranch(CA)
- The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort(Georgia)
- Aubree Du Soleil (CA)
- Chateau Elan(Georgia)
- Driftwood by Hilton Tampa downtown (Florida)
- Casa Monica Resort and Spa(Florida)
- The Westin KA’ANAPALI OCEAN RESORT VILLAS(HAWAII)
- Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs (Florida)
- Melville Marriott Long Island (New York)
- The Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina (Rhode Island)
- Sonnenalp Resort of Vail(Colorado)
- Vail Resorts (Colorado)
USA Exchange Program
The Exchange Visitor program was created by the United States of America government to offer foreign university students and young professionals the opportunity to participate in educational and cultural programs in the United States.
The J-1 Visa, or Exchange Visitor Program, is a non-immigrant visa overseen by the U.S. Department of State. More information is available on the U.S. Department of State website http://j1visa.state.gov.
Stipend: Minimum 8.00 USD – 15.00 USD (depends on experience) per hour x 32 – 40 hours per week.
AGE RANGE: 20-35 years of age.
English Level: Intermediate or Advanced. All non-English speaking candidates must provide their test results from an online English assessment test. English test can be taken at www.testpodium.com English level 2 is required.
QUALIFICATION AND PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE: A current student or graduate with up to 5 years of degree qualification. Those who passed out 3 year diplomas will also be considered. Experience within the Field is always an advantage. Placements will directly relate to the applicant’s educational qualifications and individual desires.
INDUSTRY: Hospitality & Catering
LOCATIONS: Placements are recognized throughout USA.
RETURNING APPLICANTS: Applicants who have previously participated on an internship J1 visa are eligible for a second internship J1 visa, as long as they maintain student status or begin a new internship program within 12 months of graduation. Participants who have successfully completed internship programs and no longer meet the selection criteria for internship programs may participate in a training program after a two year period of residency outside of the United States.
INTERNSHIP/ TRAINING PLAN: Participants will undergo an internship / training plan and will be trained and mentored in line with the tasks set.
TIMESCALES: 120-180 Days
REGISTRATION, WORKING & DOCUMENTATION
Submission of Registration Files by applicant:
- Completed CV
- Photo File in word format
- Payment of Registration
Submission of supporting documents by applicant:
- University degrees/diplomas / mark sheets / attestation letters and other relevant training certificates in
- Completed English test
- Copies of certificate(s) of employment from previous employer(s) on official letterhead paper. Please note that certificate(s) must detail specific duties and responsibilities.
- Copy of passport showing front cover, photo, number and
- Signed Payment
Please note: This list is not exhaustive and for certain sectors, categories and professions, you may be requested to provide additional information.
GENERAL PROGRAM SERVICES
- Pre-validation of applicant qualifications in line with the
- Inclusion in the Internship data
- Arrangement of a quality internship program that is appropriate to the core needs of the individual.
- CV Photo File
- The arrangement of a certificate of sponsorship (DS 2019), by a partner organization.
- Arranged visa support services, by a partner
- The arrangement of residential
- The arrangement of a travel
- The arrangement of airport
- Ongoing care and support while in the
RULES & REGULATIONS 2021-2022
- We retain the right to reject any applicant that it considers is not suitable for the program.
- Under no circumstances will Arise International accept contingent liability for:
- Delays in the process or outcome of a study
- Delays in the process or outcome
- Delays in the process or outcome of a DS 2019 application or study registration.
- The actions of
- The actions of the host establishment (host company)
- The actions of the education
The maximum length of program will be shown on the offer letter and/or DS 2019/study permit.
- Participants agree to abide by all laws of the host country.
- All participants are strongly advised to purchase personal insurance to cover the following and in advising so, Arise International or associated companies will not accept contingent liability for any matters relating to any issues relating to any details listed here in:
- Medical emergencies
- 24 hour assistance services
- Personal accident
- Cancellation & curtailment of transport, course and accommodation costs
- Loss of personal possessions
- Emergency return home
- Personal Public Liability Indemnity
Participants will submit all documentation requested in a timely fashion and in a good legible condition.
- All fees must be paid in line with the payment policy:
- Participants will not contact the host establishment/s unless agreed by Arise
- Participants must arrive to start their program on the dates specified by the host establishment, once visa entry clearance has been
- Participants must complete all assignments set by the host
- Participants must complete all language and academic assignments set by the host
- Any misrepresentation in conjunction with information provided will result in immediate cancellation and termination of participation in the program and no refunds will be made in such
- Third Party Policy – By agreeing to participate in the program, it is understood that you are giving Arise International your permission and authorization to disclose information about yourself to other third parties.
USA EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM
What is included/not included in the fees?
|The following is included in the fees outlined above
|The following is not included in the fees outlined above
|Housing / Meals
|Visa Application Fee / SEVIS Fee
- No application will be processed until we receive the application fee together with all application
- Arise International asks that all payments are made within 7 days of a payment after request being
- We recognize that there can be delays with bank Please email or fax bank transfer confirmation of payment to Arise International so we may easily and promptly identify the inward transfer.
- Please note: Arise International is unable to arrange the visa support documentation unless full program and service fees are received. We encourage our partners/applicants to make prompt payment so there are no delays with visa submission.
- All partners/applicants are asked to advise our Finance Manager if invoices are paid.
- All applicants are responsible for all bank charges including those incurred by
USA EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If an applicant wishes to cancel their application they must advise Arise International in
- If an applicant wish to cancel application process after paying application fees 750US$ and INR 20,000 enrolment fees is non-refundable.
- If an applicant does not wish to process further once offer letter is issued, 750 US$ paid as application fees are non-refundable.
- If an applicant does not wish to process further after issuing training plan, sponsorship letter approved, amount paid as application fees and after offer letter is non-refundable.
- If the visa is denied 1000 US $is non-refundable.
- No refund is given after visa is being
- No refund will be issued to any clients submitting fraudulent or misleading information and/or
- No refund is given after the study program and/or internship has
- Timescale for refunds is 90 working days from date of
- Applicant enrolled for the program has understood rules and regulation and confirm here by to follow the rules and regulation