Guidelines for Students going to Mauritius for (6 months) Internship
- Any student pursuing HM/CA/THM
- Any graduate /certificate/Diploma holder in HM/CA/THM with proficiency in English language.
Duration: 6 Months
- Photo (Full Body) – For Males in Formal with Tie and For Females in Western dresses (Jeans/Top or Pant/Shirt) without Specs, Scarf or cap, no visible
- 2 Passport size photograph with light blue background and two passport size photograph with white background (size should be 3.5*55 cm)
- Passport copy ( Colored digital scanned copy of all the pages including cover as well)
- Highest Level Certificate, at the time of applying for
- Personal Information Form
- Signed guidelines
Please note all the above documents are for interview purposes visa documents checklist will be provided after the selection and fee payment by student and all the documents has to be sent by courier to our Mumbai office .
Selection Process: (Total Turn Around Time is Approx. 4 months )
- Submission of documents : within 7 working days to Start of Process
- During these 7 days our team will also take mock interview and prepare the student for final round
- Interview on Skype with Hotel : 15 to 21 working days
- Confirmation Letter Issuance : 10 working days
- Upfront Payment to be made by Student online : 7 working days
- Tripartite agreement and offer received by Hotel : within 15 -21 working days
- After sending the signed Tripartite agreement from student and college to Hotel for resident Permit it will take: 35-40 working days
- Mauritius visa is on arrival so there is no need of
- Student gets International Exposure
- International Industrial Training Certificate
- Accommodation is not provided by Hotel student has to bear the living expenses from the stipend being given by hotel but accommodation is arranged by agent before arrival of
- Airport pickup and escort to Hotel is provided
- During the internship Minimum stipend of 5000-7000 MUR per month depending upon hotel policy
- Duty Meals
- STUDENT HAS TO BEAR THE TAXES THEMSELVES AND MIOEC
FORIEGN COUNTERPART OR COLLEGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO PAY TAXES ON BEHALF OF THE STUDENT.
- Code of Conduct:
PLEASE NOTE: Students are required to follow the code of conduct of the hotel and civil law of the particular country where they are doing internship strictly, if any rules are broken, hotel has the right to terminate in internship in between and may send back such students. In such cases we will have no responsibility over and after it.
- If the student do not attend the duty without informing HR due to any reason such as home sickness etc. then Hotel has all the right to take necessary action against student.
- All student must understand that they are going as an intern in that country and will treated as full time employee by the hotel leaves, late comings being absconding is the part of HR to decide and we will not be responsible for any such activities.
- Fee refund policy: In case we file the visa for student and it refuses due to any reason, 100 USD will be deducted and rest of the amount paid by the student will be refunded to same account from where the payment was made
- Ticket and Accommodation Candidates need to arrange themselves.
- BUT in case if the student files visa themselves or by any other means except us and gets visa refusal then fee will not be refunded.
- Medical and Police Clearance: After getting the offer from property student shall arrange their PCC and medical themselves if necessary, format will be provided by
- To start the process and enroll for this internship please attach this signed undertaking along with your Personal information form and all the documents mentioned.
- Please note to start the process we need the documents within 3 working days once we receive the advance and payment and signed Guidelines.
- I hereby declare that I have carefully gone through all the terms and conditions mentioned in the guidelines and here by agree to all of them.